One of the biggest problems for companies is managing the absence of their employees. From personal experiences of several employees that applying for annual leave in a regular organization usually involves the following steps:
Email manager to see if the details are correct
- When the manager says you are fine, fill in the form with the details and give the manager an autograph
- Provide the approved form to the human resources department or administrator to record the date and day in my vacation log
- Update central logs (if available) with data
- If someone wanted to check should check the journal or find the latest version of the absence management table.
- The combination of all of these factors adds to the time costs in business and the environmental costs with all of the paper in circulation.
Fortunately, with the advent of cloud services, managing your employee absence has become a lot easier. Vacations, sick days, training, and other time away from the office can now be managed online, saving your company time. However, there are so many companies that make use of software such as ScheduleLeave – a simple staff leave planner for absence management for their business.
Image Source: Google
However, there are some important things to consider when choosing an absence management software for effective management of employees.
Make sure your account is easy to set up. With the growth of web-based applications, there is no need to install software on your computer. This gives you more freedom if you wish to switch providers in the future. Regardless of which absence management system you choose, you should be able to import your list of employees.
One of the main reasons for switching to electronic systems is to reduce the submission/approval process. The no-show management software you choose should offer easy email notification and approval.